Dandruff is one of the most common hair problem faced by all of us. The frequent scratching and flaky appearance on the scalp is very disappointing. Some of us have dry dandruff and some of us, oily dandruff. Depending on the dandruff type, the treatment varies.
Tips on Treating Dandruff
- Curd with amvala powder: It can be applied to the scalp. Keep it for half an hour and then rinse the scalp with plain water and later shampoo the hair. Curd is an effective conditioner. Make sure that the curd is of room temperature. Don’t apply curd which is immediately taken out of the fridge. Allow the liquid to drain out from the curd so that it stays in place without dripping.
- Oiling: Regularly massage and oil your hair to provide them proper nourishment.
- Say ‘no’ to shampoos: Avoid excessive or frequent shampooing of hair as they leave the scalp dry. If you wish to wash the hair frequently then ensure that you oil them well before shampooing. Moreover, using a herbal shampoo prepared with herbs is recommended. (Browse through complete range of herbs for hair http://gyanherbal.in/hair.php)
- Curd with kalimirch powder: A combination of curd with black pepper is to be applied to the scalp and rinse it off with plain water after half an hour. Later, you can shampoo your hair.
- Neem patra powder: Decoction can be prepared out of neem patra Use it to wash the hair. This will prevent hair fall due to dandruff.
- Natural shampoo: Regularly shampoo your hair with herbs like amvala powder, ritha powder, shikakai powder, bhrangraj powder, neem patra powder, danamethi powder, multani powder etc. A combination can be prepared from these natural hair-wash agents. (You can shop all these herbs online at http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gyan+herbal+home )
Use these simple remedies to treat dandruff effectively. If you have any other hair problem, feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and get rid of hair issues.