Natural skin glow is every woman’s desire. Ayurveda offers simple yet effective methods to get a glowing lustrous facial skin.
Simple Health Tips for Skin Glow (to ensure proper blood circulation to the skin)
- Regular splash of water: Fill your mouth completely with water and splash water over the face with eyes open. Repeat splashing 2-3 times and spit out the water from the mouth.
- Hold water in mouth for 5 minutes every morning and evening
- In summers, use sufficient modes to keep the skin hydrated.
- Ensure regular and clear bowels.
- Regular pranayama helps skin breathe properly.
- Avoid excessive use of soaps as they harshly wash away the skin naturals.
- Avoid hot water over the face.
Homemade Face-packs or scrubs
- Powders of belgiri, jatamansi, mulathi, masoor dal, nagarmotha, amahaldi and haldi can be mixed with water or milk.
- Use of paste prepared from besan, a teaspoon of honey and quantity sufficient water.
- Use of sarso and kalonji seeds soaked in milk for 2-3 hours which is then prepared to a paste.
- Chironji, khas khas and badam can be prepared into a paste in milk and used for a radiating skin.
These natural packs help in exfoliating the dead cells thereby helping in penetration of the herbal nutrients. Also, they maintain the moisture of the skin.
Get radiating glowing and lustrous skin with these simple and easy-to-follow natural tips.
A wrinkle-free skin is what everybody wishes for. Early wrinkling is a reflection of imbalanced body and mind. With simple Ayurvedic remedies, wrinkles can be reduced naturally.
Home-Made Face Packs
Here are some of the best and effective home-made face packs for all skin types:
For dry skin:
- Powders of santra chilka, mulathi, sarso, kalaunji and belgiri can be mixed with milk and applied.
- Masoor dal powder with milk.
For normal skin:
- A pinch of jaiphal powder with a teaspoon of honey.
- A teaspoon of honey and ghee mixed together works as an amazing pack.
- Powders of majistha, lodhra and neem patra with water.
For oily skin:
- Honey and lime juice
- Powders of chandan(shweta), chandan(lal), gulab pushpa, multani with gulab jal.
- Application of aloe vera gel to the skin given cooling effect as well.
Word of caution: Do not allow the face packs to dry. In case they dry, wet them. Ideal time for application is the morning and evening hours.
Food and Lifestyle Tips for Healthier Skin
Along with topical applications, apt food and healthy regimen play a vital role in achieving wrinkle-free skin.
- Importantly, avoid excessive spices and salty food articles. They are wrinkle-promoting if taken excessively.
- A well hydrated skin is plumb and healthy. Therefore, ensure right intake of water at appropriate time.
- Excessive use of face wash or soaps over face should be discouraged. This causes a lot of skin dryness.
- Staying awake late at nights isn’t healthy for skin. Make sure you go to bed at night at right time.
- Daily session of pranayama (breathing exercises) and meditation is also very helpful.
With these simple and easy-to-follow tips, now get yourself a beautiful healthy wrinkle-free skin naturally.