We always look for a healthy drink which can quench our thirst in summers by giving our body a soothing and cooling effect and also pampering our taste buds. Coconut water is that ideal drink to have because it is natural and nutritious. Except winters, you can enjoy this health drink in any season and keep yourself hydrated.
Health Benefits of Tender Coconut Water
- Has a cooling effect on the body and mind
- Provides satiety
- Kindles digestive fire
- Easy to digest
- Pacifies thirst
- Sweet to taste
- Clears urinary bladder
Best Time to Drink Coconut Water
You can have coconut water any hour expect early mornings on empty stomach.
Who Can Take Coconut Water
People of all age can include this wonderful drink in their routine. From children to adults to old aged people, anyone can have it.
Health Problems in Which Coconut Water is Advised
- Urinary tract infection
- When there is a feeling of burning sensation in stomach
- Generalized fevers
- Blood impurities
Intake of coconut water in all these health conditions can help your body recover faster.
So say goodbye to unhealthy beverages and shift to this natural and healthy drink which is extremely beneficial to your health……
Giloy, also called as Guduchi (classically), is a divine herb. It has been praised and appreciated in the classics of Ayurveda for magnificent health benefits.
This herb is known for its efficacy in multiple conditions –
- Infective fevers like malaria, seasonal fevers;
- Liver disorders like jaundice, fatty liver;
- Intestinal problems like amoebiasis, indigestion;
- Skin ailments like eczema, impurities in blood;
- Endocrinal diseases like Diabetes;
- Urinary diseases
Home Remedies Using Giloy in Different Diseases
Apart from the mentioned conditions, this herb is very effective in the diseases mentioned below. Read on to find easy to prepare home remedy combinations for natural treatments:
- Liver disorder: Combination of giloy, kutki and triphala can be given.
- Fever: Giloy powder with triphala churna and honey can be administered to treat fever.
- Jaundice: Giloy can be given with honey in jaundice.
- Indigestion: Giloy, laung and dalchini powders can be prepared into a decoction. It can be taken thrice a day. This combination improves digestion.
- Skin ailments: Powder of giloy, khair, neem patra, amvala and haldi can be mixed and given to cure skin ailments like itching, burning sensation and rashes. It is a very effective depurative.
- Diabetes: Giloy with neem patra, jamun guthli, gudmar, karela helps in maintaining sugar levels.
- General tonic: The benefit of this herb is that even healthy individuals can consume it. It promotes general health and boosts immunity.
There are infinite uses of this herb but only a few are mentioned here. So get your pack at Gyan Herbal Home.