Simple Health Tips for Skin Glow (to ensure proper blood circulation to the skin)
- Regular splash of water: Fill your mouth completely with water and splash water over the face with eyes open. Repeat splashing 2-3 times and spit out the water from the mouth.
- Hold water in mouth for 5 minutes every morning and evening
- In summers, use sufficient modes to keep the skin hydrated.
- Ensure regular and clear bowels.
- Regular pranayama helps skin breathe properly.
- Avoid excessive use of soaps as they harshly wash away the skin naturals.
- Avoid hot water over the face.
Homemade Face-packs or scrubs
- Powders of belgiri, jatamansi, mulathi, masoor dal, nagarmotha, amahaldi and haldi can be mixed with water or milk.
- Use of paste prepared from besan, a teaspoon of honey and quantity sufficient water.
- Use of sarso and kalonji seeds soaked in milk for 2-3 hours which is then prepared to a paste.
- Chironji, khas khas and badam can be prepared into a paste in milk and used for a radiating skin.
These natural packs help in exfoliating the dead cells thereby helping in penetration of the herbal nutrients. Also, they maintain the moisture of the skin.
Get radiating glowing and lustrous skin with these simple and easy-to-follow natural tips.