Dalchini or Cinnamon bark is an aromatic flavorsome medicinal herb. This amazing Ayurvedic herb has been known for its cosmetic and remedial values. It not just adds a flavorsome dimension to the food but also benefits the body in a wonderful way.
Health Benefits of Dalchini or Cinnamon
- Joint Pain: It is helpful in reducing pain in the joints. It can be consumed individually or in combination with other joint pain relieving drugs like danamethi powder, amahaldi powder, ajwain powder etc.
- Cholesterol: It is known to reduce the cholesterol levels especially LDL, commonly known as the bad cholesterol. Thus, manages high blood pressure due to cholesterol.
- Diabetes: Dalchini powder is a good choice to regulate blood sugar.
- Complexion Enhancer: You can prepare a natural face scrub by mixing it with lemon juice, plain yogurt and banana puree. This herbal face-pack smoothes the skin and enhances the complexion.
- Pimples and Blemishes: Mix Dalchini powder with honey and apply it as a mask on face. Leave it for 10-15mins and then rinse it with water for getting skin free from pimples and blemishes.
- Digestion: You can add it to your tea or milk for their better digestion. It is used in Indian kitchens as an important Indian spice to make food richer in taste and healthier to consume.
So avail the benefits of this drug which is available at Gyan Herbal Home in a ready-to-use processed packing in various sizes.
A word of caution: Consuming mild doses of dalchini is recommended.
If you need more inputs on health, healthy diet or any other problem then mail me your issues at firstname.lastname@example.org