Some people have a habit of consuming water of similar temperature for months. As per Ayurveda, the temperature of water should vary from season to season and also depending on the health condition. If taken with little bit of understanding, water works like an amazing medicine which comes for free!!!!!
This post talks about conditions when it is good to consume hot water and when it is advised to consume cold water. Follow these indications and contra-indications to consume water with right temperature.
Indications for Consuming Hot/Warm Water
- Toxin accumulation
Contra-indications for Consuming Hot/Warm Water
- Intoxicated conditions
- After 12 hours of boiling
Indications for Consuming Cold Water
- Burning sensation
- Alcohol intoxication
- Loose motions
- Bleeding from upper orifices
Contra-indications for Consuming Cold Water
- Bodily stiffness
- Abdominal distention
- Recent fevers
- Throat ailments
- Chronic rhinitis
- After consuming something oily
Now use water, the very essential necessity, depending on your condition and experience its effective results. It is always advisable to seek an Ayurvedic physician’s advice for effective benefits.
You can email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go for online consultation by writing at email@example.com.
Giloy, also called as Guduchi (classically), is a divine herb. It has been praised and appreciated in the classics of Ayurveda for magnificent health benefits.
This herb is known for its efficacy in multiple conditions –
- Infective fevers like malaria, seasonal fevers;
- Liver disorders like jaundice, fatty liver;
- Intestinal problems like amoebiasis, indigestion;
- Skin ailments like eczema, impurities in blood;
- Endocrinal diseases like Diabetes;
- Urinary diseases
Home Remedies Using Giloy in Different Diseases
Apart from the mentioned conditions, this herb is very effective in the diseases mentioned below. Read on to find easy to prepare home remedy combinations for natural treatments:
- Liver disorder: Combination of giloy, kutki and triphala can be given.
- Fever: Giloy powder with triphala churna and honey can be administered to treat fever.
- Jaundice: Giloy can be given with honey in jaundice.
- Indigestion: Giloy, laung and dalchini powders can be prepared into a decoction. It can be taken thrice a day. This combination improves digestion.
- Skin ailments: Powder of giloy, khair, neem patra, amvala and haldi can be mixed and given to cure skin ailments like itching, burning sensation and rashes. It is a very effective depurative.
- Diabetes: Giloy with neem patra, jamun guthli, gudmar, karela helps in maintaining sugar levels.
- General tonic: The benefit of this herb is that even healthy individuals can consume it. It promotes general health and boosts immunity.
There are infinite uses of this herb but only a few are mentioned here. So get your pack at Gyan Herbal Home.