A wrinkle-free skin is what everybody wishes for. Early wrinkling is a reflection of imbalanced body and mind. With simple Ayurvedic remedies, wrinkles can be reduced naturally.
Home-Made Face Packs
Here are some of the best and effective home-made face packs for all skin types:
For dry skin:
- Powders of santra chilka, mulathi, sarso, kalaunji and belgiri can be mixed with milk and applied.
- Masoor dal powder with milk.
For normal skin:
- A teaspoon of honey and ghee mixed together works as an amazing pack.
- Powders of majistha, lodhra and neem patra with water.
For oily skin:
- Honey and lime juice
- Powders of chandan(shweta), chandan(lal), gulab pushpa, multani with gulab jal.
- Application of aloe vera gel to the skin given cooling effect as well.
Word of caution: Do not allow the face packs to dry. In case they dry, wet them. Ideal time for application is the morning and evening hours.
Food and Lifestyle Tips for Healthier Skin
Along with topical applications, apt food and healthy regimen play a vital role in achieving wrinkle-free skin.
- Importantly, avoid excessive spices and salty food articles. They are wrinkle-promoting if taken excessively.
- A well hydrated skin is plumb and healthy. Therefore, ensure right intake of water at appropriate time.
- Excessive use of face wash or soaps over face should be discouraged. This causes a lot of skin dryness.
- Staying awake late at nights isn’t healthy for skin. Make sure you go to bed at night at right time.
- Daily session of pranayama (breathing exercises) and meditation is also very helpful.
With these simple and easy-to-follow tips, now get yourself a beautiful healthy wrinkle-free skin naturally.