Early or pre-mature hair graying is becoming quite common now-a-days. Using chemical or ammonia based dyes can leave with all the more troublesome hair problems. Therefore, here are a few commonly used herbs and in-need-for-a-change routine suggestions to help you overcome this problem of graying in a healthier and natural way.
Herbal Dyes for Natural and Organic Coloring
Herbs can be used externally as a hair pack or for hair wash purposes to reduce the hair gray.
- Amvala powder: This rich herb has been used for ages. It can be used in hair packs and also for hair dying.
- Bhrangraj powder: Bhrangraj powder can be used with amvala, amarbel, jatamansi, ratanjot, mehndi and may more for effective hair coloring.
- Ratanjot powder: This drug imparts natural color to hair when used in combination with other hair nourishing herbs.
- Mehndi powder: It is a well known and ages-old herb which colors and nourishes hair. It can be used individually or by adding other herbs to it for better results. It is used only externally.
Herbs can be taken internally too to fight hair graying. Absorption in better from within so make sure that along with external usage, you orally consume herbs for quicker and effective results.
- Amvala powder: Amvala can be consumed internally too. It not just assures healthy hair but also keeps the gut healthy.
- Bhrangraj powder: This herb can be used internally as well. The effects manifold when consumed orally.
- Kaale Til powder: The black sesame seeds are effective to control hair graying.
These herbs are conveniently available at Gyan Herbal Home in a ready-to-use form.
(Click here to buy these herbs http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gyan+herbal+home)
Diet Tips to Prevent Hair Graying
The diet and lifestyle play an important role in effective results and quick recovery from any condition. Likewise, hair graying is no exception. A few significant changes must be brought by people suffering from early or pre-mature hair graying. Make sure you avoid the below said things.
- Consuming diet rich on spices
- Additional use of salt
- Staying awake late at nights
- Not massaging the scalp with oil regularly
- Using hot water for hair wash
- Gut-related ailments like constipation, liver disorders etc.
So, bring about these simple changes in your diet and routine. And also switch to natural hair coloring and nourishing remedies for effective results.
Neem patra or Margosa leaves have been a favorite herb of our grandmas and grannies. Ought to be! These leaves have been into use from generations and their efficacy is proven from time-to-time. This herb though bitter in taste, gives pleasant results.
Health Benefits of Neem:
- It is famous for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. In folklore practices, fresh neem leaves are used as a bedding of a chickenpox patient. This prevents infection.
- It is very effective in conditions of blood impurity. It is helpful in skin problems like pimples, allergies etc.
- It keeps the liver healthy.
- It is beneficial to eyes too.
Uses of Neem Herb for Various Problems:
These benefits can be availed in both internal and external ways.
- Pimples: Owing to its anti-bacterial property, neem leaves are very effective in treating pimples. It can be consumed internally or used in a face pack externally.
- Hair fall and Hair wash: This can be used in combination with other herbs like amvala powder, shikakai powder, bhrangraj powder etc. for hair wash. This will prevent hair fall. Also, a decoction of neem patra can be used to wash hair. This strengthens the hair roots.
- Skin ailments: This herb is a wonderful blood purifier. Its decoction can be used to bath. Also, half a teaspoon of neem patra powder can be consumed orally.
- Diabetes: People suffering with diabetes, can make its combination with danamethi powder, gudmar powder, karela powder, bilva patra powder, jamun guthli powder etc. to manage sugar levels.
- Hair lice: Neem patra powder can be prepared into a paste and applied to the scalp.
Though uses of this miraculous herb are infinite, only a few are mentioned here. So, draw the benefits of this herb which is available at Gyan Herbal home in a ready-to-use form. Click on the link and order your pack now http://www.amazon.in/Herbal-Patra-Margosa-Powder-Grams/dp/B00ZZHOJTG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439779688&sr=8-2&keywords=gyan+herbal+home
Danamethi or Fenugreek seeds have a special place amongst all the other spices of the kitchen. These mustard-colored seeds have been a secret ingredient for the richness in curries and kadhis in Indian delicacies. They are used regularly in the Indian houses for flavor and for health purpose.
Uses of Danamethi Herb in Various Health Problems:
This peculiarly aromatic drug is known to possess the property to strengthen the intestines. It also helps in keeping the bowel clean and imparts general body strength. Apart from these basic characteristics of danamethi, disease-specific uses are described below.
- Diabetes: Danamethi is widely used by almost all the diabetics. This helps in controlling the blood sugar level and the weakness in a diabetes patient. Danamethi powder can be mixed with jamun guthli powder, karela powder, neem patra powder, bilva patra powder and other anti-diabetic powders for better results.
- Joint pain: It can be used along with ajwain powder, sonth powder and amahaldi/haldi powder in a condition like this. If pain is associated with swelling, then application of danamethi powder mixed with water to the affected joint is beneficial.
- Post delivery: Traditionally, laddus are prepared from danamethi seeds and given to the females after the delivery. They promote strength and digestion in them.
- Hair wash: It is mixed with other hair growth promoting herbs like amvala powder, bhrangraj powder, jatamansi powder etc. for hair wash. Also, hair packs of danamethi prepared in water or curd are used for hair conditioning and to prevent hair fall.
- Weight management: It can e used with ajwain powder and/or kalijiri powder for effective management of weight.
From ages this spice has been into use and has registered effective results under its title. If you are interested in buying finely processed quality packing of danamethi from anywhere in India then you can purchase it from Gyan Herbal Home. Click on the link and shop it now http://www.amazon.in/Gyan-Herbal-Danamethi-Fenugreek-Powder/dp/B01148YP5C/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1439779688&sr=8-15&keywords=gyan+herbal+home
Amahaldi and Haldi are sister herbs which have been used in kitchen as spices. Traditionally, people prepare pickles from these fresh herbs. Apart from adding flavor and color to the food, they also possess medicinal properties.
Amahaldi can be used as a substitute to Haldi when unavailable. Their properties are almost similar.
- Blood purifier
- Wonderful healing property
- Effective anti-biotic
Haldi and Amahaldi Formulae for Medical Conditions
There are a few combinations which can be used for various health conditions.
- Joint pain: Amahaldi or haldi can be used with gangri powder, danamethi powder or ashwagandha
- Diabetes: Haldi can be used with amvala powder and honey.
- Wounds: They can be used individually with milk to help bear the pain. Also, an external application over the wound by mixing with water is effective.
- Skin glow: They can be mixed with nagarmotha powder, belgiri powder, besan for face packs and body scrubs.
- Itching: Either of them can be used as an external application.
Apart from the above mentioned conditions, these herbs are used vividly for various purposes.
Knowing the properties of these herbs, you can include them in your lifestyle for simple remedies. These herbs are available in powder form at Gyan Herbal home in a convenient-to-use packs. You can also shop it online at the link http://www.amazon.in/Herbal-Amahaldi-Ginger-Powder-Astringent/dp/B00ZZHLVX8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1439452295&sr=8-5&keywords=gyan+herbal+home
Dandruff is one of the most common hair problem faced by all of us. The frequent scratching and flaky appearance on the scalp is very disappointing. Some of us have dry dandruff and some of us, oily dandruff. Depending on the dandruff type, the treatment varies.
Tips on Treating Dandruff
- Curd with amvala powder: It can be applied to the scalp. Keep it for half an hour and then rinse the scalp with plain water and later shampoo the hair. Curd is an effective conditioner. Make sure that the curd is of room temperature. Don’t apply curd which is immediately taken out of the fridge. Allow the liquid to drain out from the curd so that it stays in place without dripping.
- Oiling: Regularly massage and oil your hair to provide them proper nourishment.
- Say ‘no’ to shampoos: Avoid excessive or frequent shampooing of hair as they leave the scalp dry. If you wish to wash the hair frequently then ensure that you oil them well before shampooing. Moreover, using a herbal shampoo prepared with herbs is recommended. (Browse through complete range of herbs for hair http://gyanherbal.in/hair.php)
- Curd with kalimirch powder: A combination of curd with black pepper is to be applied to the scalp and rinse it off with plain water after half an hour. Later, you can shampoo your hair.
- Neem patra powder: Decoction can be prepared out of neem patra Use it to wash the hair. This will prevent hair fall due to dandruff.
- Natural shampoo: Regularly shampoo your hair with herbs like amvala powder, ritha powder, shikakai powder, bhrangraj powder, neem patra powder, danamethi powder, multani powder etc. A combination can be prepared from these natural hair-wash agents. (You can shop all these herbs online at http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gyan+herbal+home )
Use these simple remedies to treat dandruff effectively. If you have any other hair problem, feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and get rid of hair issues.